- January - Vaping in the Workplace
- February - Requirements for First Aid Kits
- March - Top 10 OSHA Citations for Fiscal Year 2019
- January - What is First Aid?
- February - OSHA Clarifies Position on Lawful Post-Incident Drug Testing and Reverses Stance on Safety Incentive Programs
- March - Top 10 OSHA Citations for Fiscal Year 2018
- June - Common CPR Questions and Answers
- July - Tips for Encouraging PPE Compliance
- September - Creating an Effective Chemical Safety Training Program
- October - The Top 10 Misuses of Fall Protection Equipment and Education
- February - CPR & First Aid Training.
- March - The Purpose and Benefits of a Written Drug Screening Policy.
- April - What You Need to Know About Recordables.
- May - Electrical Safety.
- June - Creating a Successful Safety Program.
- July - Ergonomics for a More Productive Workplace.
- August - Benefits of Onsite and Near-Site Health Clinics.
- September - CBD Oils and its Impact on Indiana Workplaces.
- October - Why Employees Do Not Report Near Misses and How to Encourage Reporting.
- November - Respirators in the Workplace – Mandatory vs. Voluntary.
- December - DOT Questions and Answers.